House of Woo is a virtual space to connect with like-minded peeps, myself included, to watch tarot/oracle/astrology readings + videos, connect in livestream videos via YouTube or Instagram and learn/discuss my favorite divination tools – tarot and astrology!
If you enjoy following my readings on Instagram and/or YouTube and you’d like access to more frequent content AND you’re interested in using the tarot and astrology for your OWN personal (or professional) development, this is a great option.
All my life I’ve been labeled “woo-woo” and struggled with feeling weird, different or that I couldn’t use my gifts or interests in “real life”…until I FULLY embraced it! And then I made a career of loving the mystical world and finding ways to integrate it into my practical reality as well. I want to help you remember: MAGIC IS REAL. And using it every day makes life EVEN better. Things flow and align. You feel connected. And you feel empowered, because you realize YOU ARE CREATING IT! And that’s f-ing awesome if you ask me. My life has only changed for the better since really OWNING the intuitive side of life. Being able to thrive doing what I genuinely love seemed like a pipe dream – and I’m here to tell you that’s it not!
I’ve spent most of my career in the corporate world, and after making the shift to being self-employed (and running a mentorship group for years on Facebook), I got a little trapped in “serious teacher/consultant” mode (my Mercury in Capricorn) and I realized I was approaching this all wrong for my personality type (um, Sagittarius Sun and Leo Rising…what was I thinking?). I need to laugh! I need to have more fun! I need to be free to travel and play and not be stuck in any one way or structure for too long. I need a space for my dark humor (Moon in Scorpio)! Self-help is great, but it can also get heavy. House of Woo is my solution to do a bit of both! Some self-help AND some more fun.
I know all my mentors and teachers resonated with me, not just because they knew their stuff, but because they had a sense of humor and didn’t take themselves or “spirituality” too seriously. I take it all with a grain of salt to be honest and appreciate a more humble, authentic approach. There’s a time and place for serious, but not 24/7.
It’s the next best thing to gathering at my house (which I’d do if I could!!) – a virtual “zen den”, where you can watch different weekly readings/videos and hop on a live video once per week to ask questions, connect with other members, perhaps get a free mini card reading (I’ll choose at random based on who is online in the chat) and learn in the process about how to use tarot and astrology for your own life. This is an easy way to connect with me and other mystical folks, watch more of my energy updates and webinars, get access to online intuitive workshops at a discounted rate and ask whatever questions you have regarding spiritual growth or the wide world of woo-woo (yes, the point IS to embrace our inner woo here!).
If you enjoy watching tarot readings and/or astrology updates for wisdom and guidance, are interested in intuitive development and you’re seeking inspiration and support month to month, this is a good fit.
There’s no strict format and I’ll just go with the flow week to week on what I cover in the videos, but there will always be several videos uploaded and a live video (you’ll get the link via email or update on the Instagram page for the scheduled day/time to join ) each week. I’m trying to do more updates on social media instead of email, because it’s less likely you’ll miss it on the Instagram feed! (Emails tend to get lost these days)
For $19.99 / month, the House of Woo subscription includes (but isn’t limited to):
- a mix of several tarot/oracle card readings per week for members only + I’ll touch on the current general astrology transits as well; some readings (10 minutes or less) will be on Instagram TV on the private House of Woo Members Instagram page (these will also get uploaded to the website dashboard with longer readings + videos, but the Instagram page will be very active!)
- a weekly livestream video via Instagram (or private YouTube), where we’ll have the chance to interact, I’ll answer some questions and I’ll pull a few cards for select members at random each time I go live; you’ll receive the link or announcement with the day and time in advance via email or on the private Instagram page to join me
- webinars on topics like intuitive development, using the tarot or astrology, and on relationship growth + healing
- online workshops to learn more specifically about tarot, astrology and more (workshops will be open to the public for a small fee, but members will get a special discount code)
- readings and videos will touch on topics like astrology, current astro-vibe, energy updates using tarot and oracle cards, relationship/health/money and more guidance and whatever inspiration strikes – it won’t be a strict format, so I’ll go with the flow on whatever woo we want to discuss! I’ll also listen to your feedback, especially if there are certain things you’d like to learn, so I can make videos on those topics
- 15% off members only discount to book personal tarot or astrology readings
- special sales with members-only discounts throughout the year on new e-courses/digital content
WHEN YOU REQUEST TO FOLLOW THE PRIVATE INSTAGRAM PAGE (@house.of.woo.members), IF YOUR INSTAGRAM NAME ISN’T CLEAR OR DOESN’T MATCH THE NAME YOU USED TO SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT email@example.com and confirm and I’ll add you. I want to be sure the Instagram stays private for members only!
TO ACCESS ALL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTENT ON THE MEMBER DASHBOARD: Once you join, you will be automatically redirected to register and create a username and password for log in purposes. You’ll always log in at the main menu under the tab COURSE/MEMBER LOGIN. If you have any issues with this process or if you need to reset your username or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe to the House of Woo for only $19.99 per month:
***Once you subscribe, you’ll be automatically charged monthly on the day of the month you originally signed up; You may cancel your subscription at any time, no penalty whatsoever. Do note YOUR ACCESS TO THE DASHBOARD WILL BE DELETED AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION; there is no grace period or “trial” period. ***
JOIN HOUSE OF WOO