House of Woo is a virtual space to connect with like-minded peeps, myself included, to watch tarot/oracle readings, connect in livestream videos via Instagram with me and learn/discuss my favorite self-empowerment and intuitive tools. I also do a few free webinars a year for House of Woo members AND members get a 50% discount on monthly online workshops (that are also available to the public).
If you enjoy following my readings and relationship videos on Instagram and/or YouTube and you’d like access to more frequent content AND you’re interested in personal and spiritual development but struggle to do it all on your own, this is a great option. I’m here to support and inspire you and to share what’s worked best for me along the way! And it makes this spiritual awakening “journey” less lonely, too. I wouldn’t have come this far without my own virtual (and in person) support system. Community and a sense of belonging are really important. It helps us believe in ourselves, in our authentic truth and even gives us the courage to show up in the world in a much more REAL way. Your TRUE SELF is needed. Your voice matters, too.
All my life I’ve been labeled “woo-woo” and struggled with feeling weird, different or that I couldn’t use my gifts or interests in “real life”…until I FULLY embraced it! And then I made a career of loving the mystical world and finding ways to integrate it into my practical reality as well. I want to help you remember: MAGIC IS REAL. And using it every day makes life EVEN better. Things flow and align. You feel connected. And you feel empowered, because you realize YOU ARE CREATING IT! And that’s f-ing awesome if you ask me. My life has only changed for the better since really OWNING the intuitive side of life. Being able to thrive doing what I genuinely love seemed like a pipe dream – and I’m here to tell you that’s it not!
I’ve spent most of my career in the corporate world, and after making the shift to being self-employed (and running a mentorship group for years on Facebook), I got a little trapped in “serious teacher/consultant” mode (my Mercury in Capricorn) and I realized I was approaching this all wrong for my personality type (um, Sagittarius Sun and Leo Rising…what was I thinking?). I need to laugh! I need to have more fun! I need to be free to travel and play and not be stuck in any one way or structure for too long. I need a space for my dark humor (Moon in Scorpio)! Self-help is great, but it can also get heavy. House of Woo is my solution to do a bit of both! Some self-help AND some more fun.
I know all my mentors and teachers resonated with me, not just because they knew their stuff, but because they had a sense of humor and didn’t take themselves or “spirituality” too seriously. I take it all with a grain of salt to be honest and appreciate a more humble, authentic approach. There’s a time and place for serious, but not 24/7.
It’s the next best thing to gathering at my house (which I’d do if I could!!) – a virtual “zen den”, where you can watch different weekly readings/videos and hop on a live video at least once per week to ask questions, connect with other members, perhaps get a free mini card reading (I’ll choose at random based on who is online in the chat) and learn in the process. This is an easy way to connect with me and other mystical folks, watch more of my energy updates and webinars, get access to online intuitive workshops at a discounted rate and ask whatever questions you have regarding spiritual growth or the wide world of woo-woo (yes, the point IS to embrace our inner woo here!).
There’s no strict format and I’ll just go with the flow week to week on what I cover in the videos, but there will always be several videos uploaded and at least one live video each week (some weeks I might pop online more often). I’m trying to do more updates on social media on our private Instagram page instead of email, because it’s less likely you’ll miss it on the Instagram feed! (Emails tend to get lost these days)
For $19.99 / month, the House of Woo subscription includes (but isn’t limited to):
- automatic access to ALL my extended readings (these will all get uploaded to the website member dashboard)
- at least one (or more) weekly livestream video via Instagram (or private YouTube), where we’ll have the chance to interact, I’ll answer some questions and I’ll pull a few cards for select members at random each time I go live; you’ll receive the link or announcement with the day and time on the private Instagram page to join me
- free webinars a few times per year for members only on topics like intuitive development, self-empowerment and relationship growth + healing
- 50% off member discount on the monthly online workshops to go in depth on particular topics ; For example: Expressing Your Truth, Boundaries in Relationships, Intuitive Development (like Fear Vs. Intuition); Workshops will be open to the public for a fee, but members will get a special discount code
- readings and videos will touch on topics like energy updates using tarot and oracle cards, relationship/health/money and more guidance and whatever inspiration strikes – it won’t be a strict format, so I’ll go with the flow on whatever woo we want to discuss! I’ll also listen to your feedback, especially if there are certain things you’d like to learn, so I can make videos on those topics
- 15% off members only discount to book personal tarot readings or 25% off to book a coaching package of sessions; INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS WHO WANT TO BOOK A READING with the 15% OFF DISCOUNT: check my calendar for days/times at the BOOK NOW button on the Book a Tarot Reading page and then email me at email@example.com and let me know if you’d like to book a 30 or 60 minute reading (or 15 minute follow up chat) OR a package/what day+ time you prefer that I have open and I will invoice you via Paypal with the discounted amount; once the invoice is paid, your booking is confirmed and I will email you the online video meeting link where I’ll contact you the day of your session (and the session will be recorded if you’d like); if for some reason you don’t see a suitable day/time (like you live in Europe or Australia for example with a significant time zone difference) just let me know and I’ll find a time that works for us both!
- special sales with members-only discounts throughout the year on new e-courses/digital content
WHEN YOU REQUEST TO FOLLOW THE PRIVATE INSTAGRAM PAGE (@house.of.woo.members), IF YOUR INSTAGRAM NAME ISN’T CLEAR OR DOESN’T MATCH THE NAME YOU USED TO SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm and I’ll add you. I want to be sure the Instagram stays private for members only!
TO ACCESS ALL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTENT ON THE MEMBER DASHBOARD: Once you join, you will be automatically redirected to register and create a username and password for log in purposes. You’ll always log in at the main menu under the tab COURSE/MEMBER LOGIN. If you have any issues with this process or if you need to reset your username or password, please email email@example.com.
To subscribe to the House of Woo for only $19.99 per month:
***Once you subscribe, you’ll be automatically charged monthly on the day of the month you originally signed up; You may cancel your subscription at any time, no penalty whatsoever. Do note YOUR ACCESS TO THE DASHBOARD WILL BE DELETED AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION; there is no grace period or “trial” period. ***
JOIN HOUSE OF WOO